Do you want to have your say on services for Carers or ideas for how services for the person you care for could be improved? Come to the Wandsworth Carers’ Forum to voice your views about local services and engage with those responsible for developing and delivering them.
Wandsworth Carers Forum give you the opportunity to:
- Feedback on your experience of services
- Engage in open discussions about key issues affecting Carers in Wandsworth
- Receive information
- Network with other Carers
About the Carers Forum:
- The forum meets every 2 months – you are welcome at all meetings but you don’t have to commit to attending every one.
- It’s just for Carers – representatives from local organisations can only attend as guests invited to address specific issues
- Carers choose the topics for discussion
- Meetings will take place at different times and venues across the borough to make it easier for Carers to attend.
The next Wandsworth Carers Forum meeting is on Thursday 30th November 2017 from 11 am to 1 pm – Main Topic: Carers Assessments – with a guest speaker from Wandsworth Social – Location: Committee Room 125, Marble Hall, Wandsworth Town Hall, SW18 2PU – Refreshments will be provided
Future meetings: will be on Thursday 1st February from 2 to 4 pm, Tuesday 3 April from 11 am to 1 pm and Wednesday 27th June from 2 to 4 pm.
If you would like to come or to find out more, please call us on 020 8877 1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org