We have three Information and Advice Workers at the Carers’ Centre who can:
- Support Carers to complete benefit applications
- Offer general benefits advice and complete benefits checks with Carers
- Support Carers to apply for the Blue Badge and give general advice regarding transport for individuals with a disability
- Provide general information regarding housing and lasting power of attorney
- Support Carers to prepare for appeals. Please be aware that we are unable to attend all appeal hearings with Carers.
This is an appointment only service. Appointments are available 5 days a week. To book an appointment with an Information and Advice Worker please contact the Carers’ Centre on 020 8877 1200. Appointments may be completed on the telephone or you may be asked to come into one of our two offices based on the nature of your enquiry.
This service is in high demand, therefore, if you require assistance with the completion of a benefit application please contact us at the earliest opportunity to schedule an appointment.
If you are wishing to check your benefits entitlements you may also wish to use one of the following websites – www.entitledto.co.u or www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators.