Carers Thames Walk: still time to sign up!
It’s still time to put your name down to take part in this great annual event organised by the Carers Thames Walk organisation to support Carers’ Centre in the UK.
Wandsworth Carers’ Centre, will receive all proceeds raised by people walking for them.
- Event Date: Saturday 6th May 2017
- Distance: 2,5, 7 or 10 miles
- Meeting point (tbc): Southwark Cathedral, Education Centre at 9:30am
- Register by: Monday 24th April 2017
- Registration fee: Adults (16+): £12 before 24th April, £15 on the day.
- Children: £6 before 24th April or £7.50 on the day
Please note if your are a Carer registered with us, Wandsworth Carers’ Centre will pay your registration fee and will ask you in return to try and raise an equivalent amount – and more if you can.
Virgin Sport Westminister 10K – Get your free entry!
Are you or someone your know a regular runner? We still have a few free entry tickets available to take part in the Virgin Sport Westminster 10K. This event is staged on what is considered the world’s best 10K race route. Get in touch to find out more!
- Event date: Sunday 9th July 2017
- Participants are asked to try and raise £150 as a minimum
- Possibility to be on an on-line fundraising page with the other participants
To register to any of these events please contact Clemence on 02088771200 or email@example.com. For both events, packs are available to help you in your fundraising journey.
SUPPORT US ONLINE!
People who whish to support us can do so via our online giving page on Virgin Money Giving. You can directly access to it via our website: Otherwise, simply visit the Virgin Money Giving website at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/ and in the section ‘Make a donation’, type in ‘Wandsworth Carers’ Centre’. Just follow all the steps to make a donation.