There is a wide range of disability-related financial support, including benefits, tax credits, payments, grants and concessions.
The main disability and sickness benefits are:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
Depending on your circumstances, you might also be able to get:
- Industrial Injuries Benefit if you’re disabled as a result of work
- Constant Attendance Allowance if you need daily care and attention because of a disability
- The disability element of Working Tax Credit, if your work and are getting PIP or DLA
For more information, visit www.gov.uk/financial-help-disabled.