If you’re looking after someone who has a diagnosis of any type of dementia, our Dementia Support Worker, Enrico Pinna, can support you. He can provide:
- Information, practical advice and advocacy
- Support in coping with living with dementia
- Support in preparing for the future
- Support planning using a Carers Star 9support planning tool)
- Support for you or the person you care for to build upon existing support networks to meet our social, emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual needs
Enrico can meet with you face-to-face, at a venue of your choice, with or without the person you care for. Enrico can offer ‘out of hours’ appointments where needed.
If you would like to talk to Enrico, please call the Merton Dementia HHub on 020 8687 0922. Enrico’s working days are Thursdays and Fridays