In the links below, you will find general information and guidance about the Coronavirus from gov.uk, Public Health England and Wandsworth Council.
On the right are other sections of information and advice.
- The on Covid-19 from Public Health England
- For government guidance and information about issues relating to Covid-19
- For government guidance for those who are providing unpaid care
- Social distancing guidance provided by gov.uk
- Guidance for shielding and protecting those who are vulnerable
- If you are caring for someone and need support for either you or the person you care for call 0208 871 6555 to speak with the Wandsworth Council helpline or visit their website
- Wandsworth Council has up to date information about supermarket arrangements
- Emergency Plans – To help in your caring role during these uncertain times the government has advised that Carers create an emergency plan for the person you care for. This can be used in circumstances where help from other people/services may be needed to deliver care. Please find the template for the plan here.