We offer a wide range of peer support opportunities for Carers, including groups, activities and training. Peer Support activities provide the opportunity to meet other Carers, share experiences and have your voice heard.
A number of our peer support activities are co-produced and co-facilitated with Carers.
Support groups include:
- Carers of Adults and Young Adults with Learning Difficulties
- Carers of People with Dementia
- Asperger’s Carers
- Former Carers
- Carers of Older People
- Carer or people with mental illness
- Asian Carers
- Coffee Club for all Carers and the person they care for
- Carers of people with substance misuse problems
- Weekly walking group open to all Carers