Are you well connected with other Carers, and feel you have a good understanding of their needs?
Are you keen to share your experience, and represent the experience of others?
Why not join the Carers Partnership Board?
- You will need to complete an application form, attend an informal interview and attend a brief training course with other Carers
- You will need to be able to commit to attending an d contributing to a meeting, usually held at Wandsworth Town Hall, once every three months
- You should attend other groups or meetings for Careers, at the Careers’ Centre or elsewhere, so you are able to gather their views and represent them
What will i gain from the experience?
- You will be actively supporting improvements in services for Carer and the people they care for
- Out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
- You will get to meet and work with other Carers and staff from the council and CCG
- Ensure Carer issues are identified, listened to and taken on board
- Ensure the Wandsworth Carers Strategy is delivering for Carers
- Receive induction training and ongoing support before and during each meeting
If you want to hold service providers to account, have an interest in representing Carers and would like to find out more, please contact Philippa on 02086750811 or philippa@wandsworthcarers,org,uk